Sunday, May 21, 2006

"Stupid Mafia"

"Pop punk is contradictory, Psycobilly makes me fear the south even more than I do now, and I have no clue how to pronounce Hyphy" Brian grumbled to himself.

A tragedy had occurred. While trying to gather all the songs from the second season of Instant Star(so he could make bootleg copies for his mafia... long story), he accidentally added an Alexz Johnson song to his myspace. Instead of changing the song into one that he had already used, he decided it would be best if he would become more diverse and find new music to enjoy.

"MEOW!!!" Bobber, one of Brian's beloved cats, screeched as loud banging and saw noises blared out of Brian’s computer speaker.

"Call me a purist, but I prefer music that is actually musical" said Stoo as he walked down the stairs as he rolled his eyes.

"It's experimental music, it's supposed to sound like a four-year-old nightmarishly rampaging through a grormet German restaurant kitchen." Brian replied. "Hmm, maybe soul is more my style..."

"Didn't you sell yours?"

"Stupid DECA... But it's all good. I traded my happiness for a spare soul in the 8th grade just in case I would end up taking a marketing class."

"Erm..." stuttered Stoo. He often found himself in awe of Brian's planning skills. "Oh, look! Garbage has myspace!"

"I'm Only Happy When It Rains... I always liked the rain! It's like everyone taking a shower at the same time."

"Except without the awkward restraining orders."

"That settles it. My myspace background song will be I'm Only Happy When It Rains!"

From that day forth, Brian's myspace song is I’m Only Happy When It Rains by Garbage. But being Brian, he will probably change it to some theme from an 80s children’s cartoon show within a week.


Brian's Myspace

Comments on ""Stupid Mafia""

 

Blogger Katie said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Speaking of scary music...
I was burning copies of a couple of cd's for you. I went online to get the song title list, cause i am lazy and it is hard for stubby to type. Did you know that Deep Blue Something had not one, two or three cd's released but FOUR CDs. Did you know that the band was founded by brothers Todd and Toby. And what might cause my brain to explode; did you know you could go see Deep Blue Something in concert June 7th in Minneapolis, MN. I am scared, and needed to share.
your sis.

 

post a comment