Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm leaving on a red 95 neon, don't know when I'll be back again

"YOU'RE LEAVING?!"

"Just a week!"

Twas Saturday and Brian was leaving to go on vacation with his family. The Cabin was built to fit eight, but that didn't stop all fourteen family members from "Livin' La Vida Full House" for a week.

"A Full House refrense?" Brian said while breaking the fourth wall of this blog. "Wow, I really have lost my inspiration..."

"Speaking of which, I'm assuming that you are leaving me with your blog..." Stoo started.

"Wrong," Brian interjected. "No offense, but you're not that computer literate."

"Sigh, you break Myspace once..."

"But on the bright side, you're probably the only friend Tom deleted!"

"So who are you entrusting with this bundle of bloggin joy?"

"I'm thinking Kylee"

"I thought we were mad at her"

"She apologized. Well, Jestingly Yours Co. did. I didn't realize she sold out to the man..."

"There is probably a lesbian joke to be made here, but I'm not sure what it is."

There was then silence. Brian sighed, sent Kylee his username and password, and went into his bedroom to give a few words of wisdom to his cats.

"LC, take care of Bobber. And Bobber, don't chew on electrical chords."

Bobber purred and dozed off into a nap and LC followed Brian to the door.

"Well," said Brian, "Katie's here. It's time that I leave! See you in a week!"

"Bye!" said Stoo.

"Meow!" said LC.

And Brian left on a week he surely would never forget.

Comments on "I'm leaving on a red 95 neon, don't know when I'll be back again"

 

post a comment